The Smile On Your Face Lets Me
The smile on your face lets me. La sonrisa en tú cara me hace saber que me necesitas. Theres a truth in your eyes saying youll never leave me. The smile on your face Lets me know that you need me Theres a truth in your eyes Saying youll never leave me The touch of your hand Says youll catch me wherever I fall You say it.
Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying any word you can light up the dark Try as I may I can never explain What I hear when you dont say a thing. When you say nothing at all. Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I could never explain What I hear when you dont say a thing The smile on your face Lets me know that you need me Theres a truth in your eyes Saying youll never leave me The touch of your hand Says youll catch me if ever I fall You say it best When you say.
BHABE KHObhabekho7 Maxpienzin dwaynezoey 𝕷𝖎 Xiarayaaah05 S A Mjamer246 HollieShearerhollieshearer. A touch of your hand says youll catch me if ever I fall. You say it best.
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me. The touch of your hand says youll catch me wherever I fall. Discover short videos related to the smile on your face lets me know that you need me lyrics on TikTok.
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me theres a truth in your heart that says youll never leave me and the touch of your hand says youll catch me whenever I. When You Say Nothing At All. Siamo due semplici ragazze ora abitiamo lontane ci separano 60 km ma abbiamo una modo per starci vicine scriverci.
Who sings these lyricsthe smile on your face lets me know that you need me ANSWER 0 mikado. I saw him on 1st august 2011 during the Splash Segment o. The smile on your face lets me know that you need me.
Theres a truth in your eyes saying youll never leave me. The smile on your face lets me know that you need me.
But when you hold me near you drown out the crowd.
Theres a truth in your eyes saying youll never leave me. Watch popular content from the following creators. The touch of your hand. The Smile On Your Face. Chorus Oh the smile on your face lets me know that you need me Theres a truth in your eyes saying youll never leave me The touch of your hand says youll catch me wherever I fall You say it. Who sings this song i see you looking at me I can tell by your eyes that youre feeling me And I really want you to get close to me So wont you dance with me. La sonrisa en tú cara me hace saber que me necesitas. When You Say Nothing At All. Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I could never explain What I hear when you dont say a thing The smile on your face Lets me know that you need me Theres a truth in your eyes Saying youll never leave me The touch of your hand Says youll catch me if ever I fall You say it best When you say.
Theres a truth in your eyes saying youll never leave me. Lo dices mejor cuándo no dices nada en absoluto. A touch of your hand says youll catch me if ever I fall. But when you hold me near you drown out the crowd. The touch of your hand says youll catch me wherever I fall. Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying any word you can light up the dark Try as I may I can never explain What I hear when you dont say a thing. I saw him on 1st august 2011 during the Splash Segment o.
Post a Comment for "The Smile On Your Face Lets Me"